Waterloo Regional Police are investigating another incident at a high school in the area, this time in Cambridge.
Police say officers were called to Southwood Secondary School in Cambridge on Tuesday just before noon after some troubling graffiti was discovered in a washroom.
Teen arrested after gun pulled during fight at Elmira high school
They say the graffiti spoke of potential violence towards the school, staff, and students.
Suicide pods being developed in Switzerland, providing users with a painless death
Quebec, Ontario, P.E.I., introduce new measures to slow Omicron spread
Police say an investigation is underway to determine how plausible the threat is this time.
Teen arrested after ‘hold and secure’ at Kitchener high school
On Tuesday, police announced that an arrest had been made at a school in Elmira after a student pulled out a BB gun during a fight and a day earlier a couple of arrests were announced in connection with recent fights at a school in Kitchener.
Last month, a 15-year-old boy was arrested after similar threats were found on a bathroom wall at a Cameron Heights Collegiate in Kitchener.
© 2021 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.
- Man, woman arrested after shooting reported in Kitchener on Sunday
- Indonesia issues tsunami warning after 7.5 magnitude earthquake hits region – National
- ‘The trend has exploded’: Montreal police make arrests as online threats force school closures – Montreal
- Holocaust Memorial Day: Portraits of last remaining UK survivors unveiled
- Police take youth into custody, recover firearm at Bowness High School – Calgary