“This is kind of our talking circle,” Selena says, continuing the tour. “We all sit together and they’re actually the world’s comfiest little couches.”
We’d never heard of a talking circle before, but now we’re convinced we need one.
Selena saves the most important room for last: the kitchen!
“This is not my kitchen. So it’s been interesting getting to know it,” she explains. “We haven’t burned anything down, so that’s good.”
You can’t burn down one of the most famous houses in TV history, Selena!
“As you can tell, we’re very intense about lighting,” she says, giving a glimpse at the behind-the-scenes set-up. “For me, that’s great for TikToks and selfies and really cute photos.”
At least she has her priorities straight.
- Selena Gomez's Eye Rolls and Everything Else to Love About Her Bond With Martin Short and Steve Martin
- Oh Boy! shopDisney’s Semi-Annual Sale Now Has Discounts Up to 84% Off
- How Itsuki Hirata dealt with a tall and long fighter in Alyse Anderson
- 18 Left-Handed Products That Are More Than All Right
- Khloe Kardashian’s Photos of True Thompson and Her Cat Are Purrfect