Post Office collection and cash delivery workers are to stage a one-day strike later this month in a dispute over pay.
Members of the Communication Workers Union (CWU) employed in supply chain and admin jobs will walk out on 14 July.
The workers deliver cash, valuables and essential supplies to thousands of sub-post offices, process finances and work in administration.
- Big UK firms owe £2.7bn in unpaid VAT
- Brexit offers opportunity to unlock City’s potential, MPs say
- Amazon shareholders block proposal to create better working conditions for warehouse workers
- Elon Musk tells employees to return to office or ‘pretend to work’ elsewhere
- Moonpig to snap up gifting group Buyagift in £124m deal