Caroline Stanbury said her Greek getaway “turned into a nightmare” over the weekend after her Mykonos vacation home was allegedly burglarized.
The Real Housewives of Dubai star revealed that the robbery occurred just three hours after she arrived in Greece with her husband, Sergio Carrallo, and her three children, 16-year-old Yasmin and 12-year-old twin boys Zac and Aaron, whose dad is Caroline’s ex-husband Cem Habib.
“so much gone but we are all safe!” Caroline wrote in a post shared to both Twitter and Instagram on June 26. “we came home to the men still in our house.”
Caroline also documented the aftermath of the robbery, with one video showing the family’s suitcases, clothes and various belongings strewn across the floor. Another post featured a photo of a door with a pried-open-lock. Writing “stay safe,” Caroline assured her followers that she and her family had since relocated and hired extra security.
- See Grace Kelly’s Granddaughter Charlotte Reveal Her Acting Skills
- Go Inside Kim Kardashian and Boyfriend Pete Davidson’s PDA Vacation
- Hilarious Bob Odenkirk foot fetish memes takes over Twitter as fans react to Better Call Saul star’s Instagram activity
- Step Inside Sienna Miller’s Cozy Country Cottage
- Big Brother’s Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson Welcome Baby No. 3