On a day like any other this past February, Ethan Bradshaw, 30, a state trooper from North Carolina, was working out at the gym with two trooper friends when he suddenly began having chest pain and numbness in his arm.
- UK’s trade deficit widens to record £27.9bn as business with Russia reaches historic low
- At least 106 dead, 10 missing in Brazil as heavy rains rage on for 6th day – National
- Implantable Ice Pack Relieves Pain Without Freezing
- Ireland Baldwin Shares She Was Raped, Had an Abortion
- CDC Says COVID Hospitalizations to Rise in Most States