We independently selected these products because we love them, and we hope you do too at these prices. Shop with E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a commission if you purchase something through our links. Prices are accurate as of publish time. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!.
Memorial Day sales, who? When you’re a fan of all things Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel, the only sale that really matters is shopDisney’s Twice Upon a Year Sale.
Earlier this week, we shared that the “biggest and best” sale for Disney fans is finally back. At the time, we brought you some pretty incredible savings up to 73% off on clothing for adults, cuddly character plushes, chic accessories, classy kitchen finds and so much more. Now, 73% off anything Disney related is already an amazing discount. That’s just not something you see every day. But if you thought that was discount was good, just wait until you see the kinds of savings you can get today.
ShopDisney just made their already incredible sale even better by offering an extra 25% off all sale items included in their Twice Upon a Year Sale. With the additional discount, that cool $30 stylized Cinderella tee everyone went crazy for at $8, is now only $6! The super cute tie-dye Walt Disney World and Disneyland spirit jerseys, which were both originally $75 and put on sale for $50, are now just $37.
- Kate Spade Surprise 75% Off Summer Sale: Score $300 Bags for $89 Today
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: The Best Deals from UGG, Madewell & More
- Fun & Affordable Must-Haves For Your Summer Road Trip With Friends
- Amazon Prime Day Deal of the Day: This Cult-Fave Lip Mask Is $15 Today
- Khloe Kardashian’s Good American Sale: Shop Best Sellers for Just $30