Nick Jonas isn’t the only family member Burnin’ Up the dance floor.
As excitement continues to build for NBC’s new series, Dancing With Myself, one of the show’s creators is more than confident that a few of his family members could win over the audience.
“I mean, obviously [wife] Priyanka would do very well. She is a dancer,” Nick exclusively shared with E! News. “I think that my little brother Franklin would probably do pretty well.”
And before you question if this Jo Bro has what it takes, Nick reminded fans that you don’t have to be a professional to win big.
“Part of the fun of the show is that you don’t have to take yourself too seriously,” Nick explained. “He’s got a great sense of humor. It’s all about going up there and having fun and I think that’s what people will fall in love with about this show.”
- Big Brother’s Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson Welcome Baby No. 3
- Lethbridge kicking off Cirque du Soleil’s Canadian leg of OVO – Lethbridge
- Camille Kostek Shares Secret Behind Her Viral Dance Videos With Gronk
- Jack Harlow Just Teased a Tour With This Rapper
- Why JoJo Siwa’s “Fearless” Coming Out Journey Is Helpful to Kids