The 2022 MTV Video Music Awards aren’t just about the Moon Person trophies. There’s also the out-of-this-world fashion.
From Lady Gaga’s much talked-about meat dress to Lil’ Kim’s daring purple jumpsuit, celebrities aren’t afraid to go bold. And one of the A-listers who continually leaves fans’ jaws on the floor with her red carpets looks is Jennifer Lopez.
Who could forget the glamorous Versace gown she wore to the 2018 VMAs (when she won the Video Vanguard Award) or the Charbel Zoe stunner she sported at the 2014 award show?
So for the 2022 VMAs, hosted by Nicki Minaj, LL Cool J and Jack Harlow at New Jersey’s Prudential Center on Aug. 28, all eyes will be on the lookout for the Hustlers star. But will fans see J.Lo at the award show?
While she did make a surprise appearance last year, the singer just had a pretty eventful week. Lopez tied the knot with Ben Affleck in Georgia on Aug. 20—their second time saying “I do” after exchanging vows in Las Vegas in July—and then the couple headed off to Italy for their honeymoon.
- Jack Harlow Just Teased a Tour With This Rapper
- SNL’s Chloe Fineman on Pete Davidson & Kim Kardashian’s Romance
- Paul Rudd Joins Only Murders in the Building Season 3
- Jack Osbourne Can’t Stop Swearing in This Night of Terror Clip
- Cody Rhodes & injured WWE star to appear before SummerSlam