The comment comes after a source told E! News that Kathy “feels terrible” about the blunder.
“She gets a little nervous when she is on live TV,” the source added. “Kathy is a very sensitive person and would never intentionally hurt anyone’s feelings.”
A separate source told E!, “Kathy would never want to offend anyone at all. She doesn’t know who anyone is.”
Gabby and Lizzo have yet to publicly address the incident, but the latter shared a series of steamy bikini pics to Twitter on Aug. 11 with the caption, “Meanwhile….” and a smiling emoji with sunglasses.
(E! and Bravo are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)
- Nicole Richie Finds a Chicken Funeral Outfit in Making the Cut
- Virat Kohli responds to Babar Azam’s tweet
- Chanel Ayan & More Real Housewives of Dubai Slam Lisa Rinna
- Big Brother’s Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson Welcome Baby No. 3
- Justin Timberlake Shares Rare Photo of His 2 Sons on Father’s Day