For Garcelle, she hopes her pieces will give people’s living space “a little pizzazz.”
On the topic of decorating your home with your family’s style in mind, Garcelle, who is a mom to sons—Oliver Saunders, 31, and 14-year-old twins Jaid Nilon and Jax Nilon—admitted that her kids, especially her teenagers, weren’t involved at all.
“If I can be honest, they had nothing to do with it,” The Real host quipped. “If they did, I’d be like, ‘OK, what’s wrong with you?’ They are proud, but you know, they’re teenagers. It’s been really great to say to them, ‘This is huge for me to create this line.'”
However, the reality TV star pointed out that she always keeps her children in mind when she’s in the spotlight, especially when she’s filming Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
“I feel I’m not only representing myself but I’m also a mom. [My kids] are watching me,” she said. “I always say to them when I leave the house, ‘You represent me, I represent you.'”
- Chanel Ayan & More Real Housewives of Dubai Slam Lisa Rinna
- Kyle Richards Defends Response to Erika Cursing at Garcelle’s Son
- How Blake Horstmann and Giannina Gibelli Grew Their Romance in Private
- Camille Kostek’s Swimsuits for All Will Make Women Feel Like Models
- Sigourney Weaver Honors Heartbreakers Co-Star Ray Liotta