Will also noted “there is no part of me that thinks that’s the optimal way to handle a feeling of disrespect or insults,” adding that his wife “had nothing to do” with his decision to confront Chris onstage.
“I promise you,” he told his fans, “I am deeply devoted and committed to putting light and love and joy into the world.”
As for Jada, she expressed in a June episode of Red Table Talk that she hopes Will and Chris can work things out.
“My deepest hope is that these two intelligent capable men have an opportunity to heal, talk this out, and reconcile,” she said. “With the state of the world today, we need them both—and we all actually need one another more than ever. Until then, Will and I are continuing to do what we have done for the last 28 years, and that’s keep figuring out this thing called life together.”
- An Empire Meets a Crossroads in Raising Kanan Season 2 Trailer
- Why Kerry Washington Still Feels Like She’s Just Getting Started
- Jack Harlow Just Teased a Tour With This Rapper
- Maya Vander Shares How She’s Pushing Forward 6 Months After Stillbirth
- How Role in ‘The Chi’ Made Yolonda Ross a Breast Cancer Advocate