“Sometimes I was like, ‘Get out of here. I don’t want you to learn this one,’ but if he caught me at the right time, I would teach him,” she joked. “Ultimately it’d be really fun and it’s like a smile. It’s contagious. You see someone having fun and then you want to do the dance.”
Now, Camille is bringing her love of movin’ and groovin’ to NBC as the host of Dancing With Myself. Kicking off May 31, the show features everyday people competing in unique dance challenges for a panel of celebrities and a studio audience. The TV event features guidance from Nick Jonas, Shakira, Liza Koshy and Camille herself.
“Twelve dancers come on the show and dance it out in these insane dance pods and ultimately, the audience chooses who the ultimate pod star is,” Camille shared. “The winner goes home with $25,000 and a moment for them to share who they are with the world and it’s a pretty rewarding experience.”
- Nick Jonas: These Family Members Would Rock Dancing With Myself
- Camille Kostek’s Swimsuits for All Will Make Women Feel Like Models
- Joe Rogan watches UFC event from the audience for first time in two decades
- SNL’s Chloe Fineman on Pete Davidson & Kim Kardashian’s Romance
- Beyoncé’s Latest Single Is Coming Sooner Than You Think