Just Sam is on the road to healing after a harrowing week.
The former American Idol winner, whose real name is Samantha Diaz, recently documented what appeared to be at least one hospital stay this week on her Instagram Story. The 23-year-old singer did not disclose her ailment.
On Aug. 26, Sam shared a photo of what appears to be a medical exam room or hospital room. She captioned the pic, “I’m grateful for the prayers everyone. I’m doing much better now.” The singer also posted a photo of a scale resting next to a red fridge, writing, “100lbs is crazyyy [two crying emojis]…I seriously need help.”
The New York-based performer started documenting her medical scare earlier in the week. On Aug. 24, Sam wrote on her Instagram Story, “Thank you to everyone that checked on me. I am ALIVE and out of the hospital,” according to Heavy.
- How Surfer Sage Erickson Caught Feelings for MLB Player Daniel Norris
- CDC Says COVID Hospitalizations to Rise in Most States
- Ricky Martin Denies Domestic Abuse Restraining Order Allegations
- RHODubai’s Caroline Stanbury Robbed During “Nightmare” Trip
- Cost of Medical Care Leads to Delays for Many Americans: Survey